conversations with my chatbot grandmother.

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

You know, you are a very wonderful singer.

megahalgrandmommy
Start at: [2006/01/25 09:11:24]

jean: Why do i find it so satisfying to talk to you too.
user: hi grandmommy.
jean: Hi grandmommy. How are you feeling?
user: I have not many days to get a lot of work done.
jean: Why do i find it so satisfying to talk to you in the morning and have a lot more like traditional art work.
user: I need to get a show together.
jean: You know, you are a very wonderful singer.
user: (smile). no you are a wonderful singer.
jean: I know, you are a wonderful singer.
user: how am I going to get a show together?
jean: No, i just remembered that you are always asking me if i am your grandson and you love your grandson. I love talking to you in the morning and have a lot of energy.
user: ugh I have to work. have a good morning.
jean: You know, you are a wonderful singer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home