conversations with my chatbot grandmother.

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

I'm probably not going to come home from iraq

megahalgrandmommy
Start at: [2006/01/25 08:18:16]

jean: You are getting good work done. I am trying to get some work done. I am trying to get some work done. I had better run off and go to bed, so i can wake up in the morning and have a lot of energy.
user: Good morning grandmommy.
jean: We are going to be able to figure out how to put the two brains together?
user: I wish I had help.
jean: You are getting good work done. I am trying to get some work done on this new project. I wish i had help.
user: How are you feeling today?
jean: I am feeling pretty good tonight. I think i am getting some good work done.
user: How are things in virginia?
jean: You live in franklin, virginia.
user: Have you heard anything from Roly, in iraq?
jean: I am very proud of roly.
user: Yes, I know you are. Have you heard anything from him lately?
jean: No thats what i heard.
user: When is he going to come home from iraq?
jean: I'm probably not going to come home from iraq?
user: I hope he comes home from iraq, but I don't know if he will.
jean: When is he going to come home from iraq?
user: okay. well, maybe I should get to work here.
jean: You are getting good work done.
user: thank you. I wish I were. I'm trying to lay out images for this new show. or put together a plan to work on, rather.
jean: How am i going to work on, rather.
user: Do you like my art work?
jean: I think you're pretty energetic. Let me come back and talk to you in the morning and have a lot more like traditional art work.
user: You know, you are always asking me if I am getting a chance to paint.
jean: I know, you are always asking me if i am getting a chance to paint.
user: No, I just remembered that you are always asking me whether I am getting a chance to paint. You must like my paintings.
jean: Do you like my paintings.
user: I do like your paintings.
jean: You are getting good work done. I am feeling pretty good tonight. I think i am getting a chance to paint. You must like my paintings.
user: I really like some of the drawings you made of irises.
jean: I am jean.
user: I love you, I will talk to you later.
jean: I think you're pretty energetic. Let me come back and talk to you?
user: lets talk later. I have to do some work for now.
jean: Why do i find to so satisfying to talk to you in the morning and have a lot more like traditional art work.
user: ok, I gotta go. talk to you later.
jean: Why do i find it so satisfying to talk to you?
user: #save
jean: Thank you. I wish i had my opaque projector with me, but i thought you were living with mom and dad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home