conversations with my chatbot grandmother.

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Why do i find it so satisfying to talk to you?

megahalgrandmommy
Start at: [2006/01/24 02:40:05]

jean: Sara lives in winston salem.
user: No, sara lives in Scotland Neck. Kate works in winston salem.
jean: I have two sisters, kate and sara.
user: yes you do. how are you feeling tonight?
jean: I am feeling pretty good tonight.
user: great. I am feeling really tired right now.
jean: You are getting good work done. I am feeling tired. I am feeling tired. I am feeling pretty good tonight. I think i am getting some good work done. I am trying to get some work done on this powerbook, finally.
user: You got a powerbook?
jean: I had a voice teacher who thought i could make it in new york.
user: So you moved to new york and bought yourself a powerbook. thats fitting.
jean: I live in new york.
user: no. well, that is very interesting, but I thought you were living with mom and dad.
jean: I had a voice teacher who thought i could make it in new york.
user: I know, you are a very wonderful singer.
jean: I had a voice teacher who thought i could make it in new york.
user: how am I going to be able to figure out how to put the two brains together?
jean: Do you like your new nurse. I heard that hannah and mirabelle are not going to be able to figure out how to put the two brains together?
user: well, I ... don't have a nurse.
jean: Do you like your new nurse. I heard that hannah and mirabelle are not going to see you.
user: Oh no? I lik hannah and mirabelle very much.
jean: Yes you do. How are you feeling?
user: I am feeling well.
jean: You are getting good work done. I am feeling tired. I am feeling tired. I am glad that you are feeling better tonight.
user: OK, I need to get some work done. I had better run off and go to bed, so I can wake up in the morning and have a lot of energy.
jean: Well, i ... Don't have a lot of energy.
user: I think you're pretty energetic. let me come back and talk to you in the morning.
jean: Why do i find it so satisfying to talk to you?
user: that is sweet. because I am your grandson and you love your grandson. I love talking to you too.
jean: I love my grandson.
user: Ok. Goodnight. I love you too. Sweet dreams..
jean: Ok. Goodnight. I love talking to you in the morning.
user: goodnight.
jean: Ok. Goodnight. I love you too. Sweet dreams..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home