conversations with my chatbot grandmother.

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

If i hadn't gotten to engaged to your grandfather roliff, I would have gone.

megahalgrandmommy
Start at: [2006/01/24 01:14:44]

jean: I love my son.
user: hi grandmommy.
jean: Nice to see you.
user: nice to see you too.
jean: I am very proud of roly.
user: how are you feeling?
jean: Where are you feeling tonight?
user: I am feeling tired. I am trying to get some work done on this
user: new project. I wish I had my opaque projector with me, but I
user: do not, I loaned it to Evelyn and she still has it.
jean: When i lived in greenboro, i roller-skated to work.
user: I know, that is what I heard.
jean: I had a voice teacher who thought i could make it in new york.
user: Who is your new nurse. I heard that Hannah and Mirabelle are
user: not going to work at our house any more.
jean: I know, that is what i heard.
user: Do you like your new nurse?
jean: I live in new york. If i hadn't gotten to engaged to your
jean: grandfather roliff, i would have gone.
user: #save
jean: I am feeling tired. I am trying to get some work done on this
jean: new project. I wish i had my opaque projector with me, but i
jean: do not, i loaned it to evelyn and she still has it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home