conversations with my chatbot grandmother.

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Not going to retrain your brain in no time.

megahalgrandmommy
Start at: [2006/01/24 01:37:02]

jean: I live in new york. If i hadn't gotten to engaged to your grandfather roliff, i would have gone.
user: you live in vienna virginia now.
jean: I live in franklin, virginia.
user: well, your house is in franklin virginia, but you are staying
user: with my parents in vienna virginia.
jean: I live in vienna virginia.
user: yes, pretty much.
jean: No, your son's name is jeannette.
user: I don't have any kids. Thats your daughter.
jean: I love my daughter.
user: She loves you too.
jean: Well, your house is in franklin virginia, but you are feeling better tonight.
user: I am feeling pretty good tonight. I think I am getting some
user: good work done.
jean: Well, it seems like you are feeling better tonight.
user: we are going to retrain your brain in no time.
jean: How do you like your new nurse. I heard that hannah and mirabelle are not going to retrain your brain in no time.
user: #save
jean: No, your son's name is jeannette.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home