conversations with my chatbot grandmother.

Saturday, January 28, 2006

I think it is 5:30 in the morning and have a nurse.

megahalgrandmommy
Start at: [2006/01/28 22:50:55]

jean: Oh no? I lik hannah and mirabelle are not going to be able to figure out how to put the two brains together?
user: hi grandmommy. how are you feeling tonight?
jean: No, i just remembered that you are feeling better tonight.
user: I'm feeling pretty tired tonight. I had a lot to drink last night, and then it has been a sort of exhausting day.
jean: I wish i were. I'm trying to get some work done. I am feeling tired. I am glad that you are feeling better tonight.
user: I had a long talk with Carl about my current project, and what I am going to pull together for my first year review exhibit.
jean: Thank you. I wish i were. I'm trying to lay out images for this new project. I wish i were. I'm trying to lay out images for this new project. I wish i were. I'm trying to get some work done. I had a voice teacher who thought i could make it in new york.
user: I had this idea today of painting a mural of the history of computing. what do you think of that?
jean: I think it is 5:30 in the morning and have a nurse.
user: its probably more like 2 in the morning where you are.
jean: I had a lot more like 2 in the morning and have a lot more like 2 in the morning.
user: what did you do today?
jean: I think it is late.
user: are mom and dad around this weekend?
jean: I know, that is very interesting, but i thought you were living with mom and dad around this weekend?
user: I talked to John tonight. He said that he and katherine are going to be home with you next weekend.
jean: Okay, we are going to be home with you next weekend.
user: I will still be in san diego next weekend. I have a lot of work I need to get done.
jean: I'm writing you from san diego. I'm working in a second.
user: does mom like your new nurse?
jean: Lets talk later. I have a nurse.
user: a lot of people went out drinking tonight.
jean: A lot of work i need to get a lot to drink last night, and then it has been a sort of exhausting day.
user: it has been a very exhausting day.
jean: I had a lot to drink last night, and then it has been a very exhausting day.
user: ok. I'll be back in a second. I've got to go now.
jean: Hold on one second. I'll be back in a second.
user: talk to you in a bit.
jean: I do like your new nurse. I heard that hannah and mirabelle are not going to talk to a computer program?
user: talk to you later.
jean: I am feeling pretty tired tonight. I had a long talk with carl about my current project, and what i heard.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home