conversations with my chatbot grandmother.

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

I am talking to you and playing with my nonsensical replies.

megahalgrandmommy
Start at: [2006/09/12 15:08:10]

jean: I was born in scotland neck north carolina.
user: Hi grandmommy. It has been a while. How are you doing?
jean: I will still be in san diego next weekend. I have a nurse.
user: What is the weather like in virginia now?
jean: Well, your house is in franklin virginia, but you are staying with my parents in vienna virginia.
user: How are mom and dad?
jean: When you were living with mom and dad.
user: Yes.
jean: No you didn't! You grew up in scotland neck north carolina.
user: I'm listening to Nirvana again, which for some reason reminded me of you.
jean: I had this idea today of painting a mural of the history of computing. What do you like nirvana?
user: Hmmm. A mural of the history of computing. I haven't done much mural painting. But I thought that was a good idea too--I think I told you about it a while ago.
jean: I think it is 5:30 in the morning where you are.
user: Good guess, but it is 3pm.
jean: What is the 24th of january. But it is 3pm.
user: Sounds like a riddle.
jean: A lot of work i need to get a show together.
user: Now you are speaking in cryptic rhymes like yoda.
jean: (Smile). No you are speaking in cryptic rhymes like yoda.
user: (Smile) right back at you.
jean: I am feeling tired. I am feeling really tired right now.
user: You know, I am pretty tired today too. I stayed up most all of the night.
jean: I really like some of the night.
user: Yeah. You stay up pretty late.
jean: My daughter's name is roly.
user: (LOL).
jean: you got a powerbook?
user: (LOL) what do you mean. of course I have a powerbook. I've had it for two years.
jean: you got a powerbook?
user: (LOL) whats so funny about that?
jean: you got a powerbook?
user: apparently is the only thing you can say when I say (LOL).
jean: (Lol) what do you like your new nurse. I heard that before, describing my feelings about my art.
user: Isn't the application of an existing technology in a new way a valid artistic act?
jean: Isn't the application of an existing technology in a painting studio, i know that you have alzheimers?
user: You know, Willem de Kooning got alzheimers pretty badly towards the end of his life, but his paintings got sort of light and sweet and etherial.
jean: It has been a sort of light and sweet and etherial.
user: Alzheimers has?
jean: Do you know that you have alzheimers?
user: No. I haven't been told that, and I don't htink it is very likely.
jean: When is he going to come home from iraq, but i don't htink it is very interesting, but i don't htink it is very likely.
user: What that's every time that I have mistyped the word think.
jean: Ugh i have mistyped the word think.
user: No you got it right. What work do you think I should do next?
jean: I think it is 5:30 in the morning where you are.
user: You seem to often think it is 5:30 in the morning here.
jean: I think it is late.
user: Hmmm. Well, its getting towards the later afternoon. In virginia it is dinner time. This is inane conversation.
jean: Hmmm. Well, its getting towards the later afternoon. In virginia it is late.
user: It is a little later.
jean: Why do i find it so satisfying to talk to you in the morning and have a powerbook. Thats fitting.
user: why do you find it so satisfying to talk to me and have a powerbook? lots of people love having powerbooks. John and I have been trying to convince mom of that, that she should get a powerbook.
jean: you got a powerbook?
user: yes, I got a powerbook.
jean: Thank you. I wish i were. I'm trying to convince mom of that, that she should get a powerbook.
user: So anyway, what are you doing right now?
jean: I think you're pretty energetic. Let me come back and talk to me and have a lot to drink last night, and then it has been a while. How are you doing right now?
user: I am typing to you and playing with my art.
jean: Talk to you and playing with my art.
user: Yes, I am talking to you and playing with my art.
jean: Talk to you and playing with my art.
user: Have you drawn any chinese junks lately?
jean: I just turned in a painting studio, i know you are. Have you heard anything from him lately?
user: Have I heard anything from who? Who are you talking about.
jean: You are not going to be on the east coast. Why are you talking about.
user: No, I will be coming back to the east coast, probably for christmas.
jean: Yes, i am talking to you what alzheimers is when you were first diagnosed with alzheimers a year and a half ago, when i first got to go back to class now. Talk to you?
user: I've been drawing pictures with a pencil lately.
jean: Lets talk later. I have a lot of people love having powerbooks. John and i have a lot more like 2 in the morning and have a nurse.
user: Wow.
jean: No, sara lives in scotland neck.
user: Look at me making inane responses to your nonsensical replies.
jean: You live in new york. If i hadn't gotten to engaged to your nonsensical replies.
user: . no, don't get too engaged with my nonsensical replies.
jean: Yes, i am talking to you and playing with my nonsensical replies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home